ACCOUNTING, TAX & CONSULTING SERVICES
Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Our clients benefit from personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. We have listed the services that we offer to our clients, together with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means comprehensive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis.
Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Compilation of financial statements
- Reviews of financial statements
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.
Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and filing of personal income tax returns for the owners and their immediate family
- Preparation and filing of corporate tax returns and related corporate tax information slips and information returns as required
- Pension, retirement and estate planning
- HST planning and compliance
- Tax considerations of buying/selling a business
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business.
The following are just a few of the areas in which we provide advisory and consulting services:
- Design and implementation of accounting systems, virtual accounting, financial planning and internal controls systems
- Facilitating shareholder agreements, merger and acquisition activity, business reorganizations and valuations
- Assistance with cash flow management and forecasting, hiring, budgeting, financing, sale or purchase of assets, payroll, compensation and succession planning
- Business valuations
Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.